If you are planning a trip, avail Jaipur to Agra taxi as it is budget-friendly. The reason why you should choose Jaipur to Agra Cabs is mathuravrindavantaxiservices.com's top rated services, affordable prices, reliable drivers who are fluent in English, clean and spacious cabs, and much more.
Jaipur capital of Rajasthan is Jaipur which was founded by Raja Jai Singh in 1727. The city is famous for the forts and royal palaces. The distance between Jaipur to Agra is 238 kms which will take around 4 to 5 hours to reach the destination.
We are happy to help you
• The sunset of Jal Mahal is very beautiful. You must visit this place in the evening time.
• In case you are willing to experience Rajasthani culture you can visit Chokhi Dhani.
• There are various bazaars in Jaipur such as Johari bazaar, Chandpole bazaar and Tripolia bazar.
• You can enjoy an elephant ride at Amer Fort.
Once you reach Agra, You can visit many popular places such as -
• Sikandra- Akbar's Tomb - is a beautiful square garden of the four-plot plan which is divided into quarters by red sandstone.
• Soor Sarovar Bird Sanctuary - Soor sarovar Bird sanctuary is situated on the bank of river Yamuna. This site also has the famous sloth bear shelter home and a hospital for elephants.
• Mehtab Bagh - The Mehtab Bagh garden is a beautiful garden on the bank of the Yamuna river which is opposite the Taj Mahal.
• Tomb Of Salim Chishti - Tomb of Salim Chishti is one of the finest examples of Mughal architecture. The religious centre for Muslims is the Dargah or Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti.
• Taj Museum - The Taj Museum is a small museum which is located inside the Taj Mahal complex.